Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free dynamic websites
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > News Area / Новости > Global News > Promotion
Prolaznik
Hey people,
I'm a guy that recently started doing some dynamic web pages, and I'm looking for people interested to have a dynamic website.
I'm new at this and you can check the stuff I've done and I'll be doing on www.choxmedia.net.
And as title says I'm doing it for free.
So I'm interested in bands, labels, zines, art designers who want to have their page done in php.
But there are couple of things you must be made aware:
- I'm not a designer but a developer so I can't make artwork for your website. I'm in charge of setting frames, font colors, background colors and stuff like that, and I can do some occasional artwork. It's up to you to provide me material for design, if we agree upon doing your website.
- This is limited offer, since college starts october and till then I'll try to do as many sites as I can. So 25th September 2012 is last day for submissions.
So I'm sorry if I don't get to you in time.
- In case of higher demand, I might have to choose who I work with. So I'm not interested so much in what kind of musical genre we're talking about, I'm interested in needs of your website (how many pages demand a database) and visual aspects. So webzines and labels have upper hand in selection, but I'd like to point out that since I'm interested in variety when it comes to sites that I'll definetly go for at least one from different category.
- I'm not gonna build a webstore. When you go with payed hosting, they should provide you with free webstore model (there are free isntalation packs on the internet) which I can edit to fit theme of your website.
- Most important part is hosting. Until you are ok with design I've made, don't open any hosting accounts. I'm hoping you'll go for payed hosting, but I'm ok with free one as well. I can suggest you providers which I've used. NOTE: I'm not gonna be involved in any transaction, so you pay provider and then send me parameters I require to set up your site.
I think those are main conditions. Rest we can work out later.
If you're interested you can contact me at: www.choxmedia.net (contact section) with following info:
- Name, subject, e-mail
- Type of website: is it for band, label, webzine, design etc.
- Description of what content of website is about (example: band's music, discography, are you active live... example2: label releases, any specific genre you deal with...)
- pages you want to have on your website
- any additional info you think I will find useful for consideration (such as artworks, logos, mp3s etc.)
Prolaznik
I've placed a demo section so you can try out some of the functions I integrate into websites at http://www.choxmedia.net/demo.php
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.