Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tenhi - Kauan (2000)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
Pages: 1, 2
emopi4a1980

*Artist: Tenhi
*Album: Kauan
*Year: 2000
*Genre: Acoustic Dark Doom Melancholic Folklore
*Format: mp3@320
*Size: 174 Мб.

Tracklist:
1.Nakin Laulu [7:41]
2.Nuomen [6:46]
3.Revontulet [3:43]
4.Hallavedet [7:32]
5.Etaisyyksien Taa [5:52]
6.Lauluni Sinulle [5:42]
7.Taival [6:44]
8.Soutu [8:23]

2004 re-release bonus tracks:

9.Kielo [drum/violin version] [12:25]
10.Niin Auer Hiljaa Vie [7:37]
Total playing time: 72:25

Best quality compression with bitrate: mp3@320 kbps

Musicians:

Tyko Saarikko: vocals, synth, guitar, effects
Ilkka Salminen: drums, guitar, vocals
Ilmari Issakainen: bass, guitar, grand piano, percussions, backing vocals
Eleonora Lundell: violin

Tenhi is a Finnish band formed in 1996, playing melancholic, folk-influenced rock music. The word tenhi is an old Finnish word meaning a village elder, wise old man or seer.

The music of Tenhi is minimalistic and dark. Usually, the rhythm instrument lines follow the customs of modern rock music. The melodical instruments and vocals are however very heavily folk-influenced. The basic instrumentarium of the band consists of acoustic guitar, bass and drums. Frequent additional instruments include piano, violin, viola and flute and less frequent didgeridoo, mouth harp, harmonium, cello, udu and synthesizer.

******************************************************************************************
This one is the debut CD of this finnish band and first of all I've got to say that they've nothing to do with metal. They play some kind of dark and melancholic folklore music! I'd say that this CD is the perfect soundtrack for a dark and cold winternight,with the warmth and the calm of their compositions they create sound landscapes full of solitude and emptyness.I can't say that there are some special highlights on this release,it's just the magic of the whole which makes this CD something very special. The production is very clear,they enrich their sound with acoustic guitars, Grand Piano,a Violin and three very good vocalists. The bass lines are one of the bests I've ever heard, not just the simple stuff. I'd call it Lead Bass! The atmosphere of this release is quite dark, you understand what they want to communicate through their music, although the lyrics are all in finnish (but they've put the complete english translations in the booklet).They deal with nature,night,autumn and winter and are worth to be read. The cover artwork shows a forest-surrounded lake dressed in fog and it reflects perfectly the music of Tenhi.In my opinion Tenhi are a typical Prophecy Productions Band,far away from all commerce.It's just music for calm moments of solitude.If you like melancholic folklore music I think you should check this one out!

- Marco

Download:
Download from rapidshare.com *Tenhi - Kauan (2000)* by emopi4a1980
Download from rapidshare.com *Tenhi - Kauan (2000)* by emopi4a1980
St6por
Thanks
emopi4a1980
Все хорошо, только не разумею почему мои двух релизах Tenhi выложены на unformat c:\ ,нет на New Releases forum ? Можно кто-то отвечить меня, эсли я ошибался что-нибудь при оформлении релизов и они попали здесь? Спасибо.
St6por
Becouse: "I've got to say that they've nothing to do with metal. They play some kind of dark and melancholic folklore music!"
emopi4a1980
So what? Many other releases are been placed in the New Releases forum, despite they also have nothing similar to the heavy metal (sub)genres, but they are here! I cannot understand why is necessary such kind of separation of the music here?
пацц
тут нет дума...
енто фолк.
emopi4a1980
QUOTE(пацц @ Apr 13 2007, 11:19:20) *
тут нет дума...
енто фолк.

Дум не просто музыка, он смог создать и похожее настроение, слышаю этой "еТНо фолк". winkk.gif
St6por
ЦИТАТА(emopi4a1980 @ Apr 13 2007, 12:18:31) *
So what? Many other releases are been placed in the New Releases forum, despite they also have nothing similar to the heavy metal (sub)genres, but they are here! I cannot understand why is necessary such kind of separation of the music here?

It's decision of administration, and all of releases which haven't any metal at the genre will be moved at "unformat c:\" soon
пацц
НЕТ!
Дум - это именно музыка. Настроение вообще не важно. Немалая часть traditional, stoner/doom-команд играет музыку достаточно позитивного эмоционального окраса.
emopi4a1980
QUOTE(пацц @ Apr 13 2007, 11:25:33) *
НЕТ!
Дум - это именно музыка. Настроение вообще не важно. Немалая часть traditional, stoner/doom-команд играет музыку достаточно позитивного эмоционального окраса.

Я несогласен с тебя, что настроении вообще не важно. Эсли было так, меня было все равно Эсли я слышаю Madonna, Depeche Mode или Shape Of Despair например 1488.gif В целиком ты прав, что немалая часть traditional, stoner/doom-команд играет позитивной музыки.
emopi4a1980
ЦИТАТА(St6por @ Apr 13 2007, 11:24:40) *
It's decision of administration, and all of releases which haven't any metal at the genre will be moved at "unformat c:\" soon

OK, I agree that is your right, I just wanted to know why is it done so and already have understand winkk.gif Thanks for the explanation smile1.gif
пацц
Ну Мадонна и Депешмод не дум не потому, что не так печальны, а потому, что музыка не соответствует smile1.gif
emopi4a1980
QUOTE(пацц @ Apr 13 2007, 11:45:17) *
Ну Мадонна и Депешмод не дум не потому, что не так печальны, а потому, что музыка не соответствует smile1.gif

Да, в целиком ты прав и я согласен с тебя smile1.gif Музыка вне настроениях winkk.gif
Хогги
ЦИТАТА(пацц @ Apr 13 2007, 10:45:17) *

Пиздешь, Мадонна это дуум! 15.gif
kjemiker
ЦИТАТА(Nidhogg @ Apr 13 2007, 12:49:50) *
Пиздешь, Мадонна это дуум! 15.gif

кстати да, Мадонна это ниипацца традишнл
St6por
As you can see, there are many other genres, which inadequate of metal for administration, moved at unformat
emopi4a1980
QUOTE(St6por @ Apr 13 2007, 11:56:22) *
As you can see, there are many other genres, wich inadequate of metal for administration, moved at unformat

The only reason to ask you was that I was afraid little that no one could see my new releases in the forum, because only items in NewRelease subarea are showed in front of the page http://metalarea.org. I hope the rest of the people would check the "unformat c:\" too and see the "different" releases there smile1.gif

In example I haven't notice until now the existence of such subarea "unformat c:\" - you as administrator can post some kind of information (flashing link or some) in the main page http://metalarea.org to let the people know that there are other new releases too, not only in the self-titled section. winkk.gif
maxx
блин , не понятно нифига
St6por
А ты пацак сначала Цак надень, когда с Чатланами разговариваешь smile1.gif
sarcophagus
Thanx, I've been looking for this release and here it is.
sarcophagus
ЦИТАТА(St6por @ Apr 13 2007, 12:24:40) *

Хе-хе, а индастриал-метал и модерн-метал - это тоже не метал? Как фолк?
emopi4a1980
QUOTE(sarcophagus @ Apr 13 2007, 13:26:54) *
Thanx, I've been looking for this release and here it is.

Here it is another fine release of TENHI - check it out:)
http://metalarea.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18201

Hope you like it winkk.gif
St6por
ЦИТАТА(sarcophagus @ Apr 13 2007, 14:39:09) *
Хе-хе, а индастриал-метал и модерн-метал - это тоже не метал? Как фолк?

А также Ню Метал smile1.gif и ето далеко не полный список smile1.gif. И слава __________ (нужное вписать smile1.gif ) , что администрация довольно ортодоксальна - иначе былоб здесь щас засилье рамштайна и прочее, чего и так везде навалом.
sarcophagus
ЦИТАТА(emopi4a1980 @ Apr 13 2007, 15:08:25) *
Here it is another fine release of TENHI - check it out:)
http://metalarea.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18201

Hope you like it winkk.gif

Благодаря ви много. winkk.gif
emopi4a1980
sarcophagus, и ти ли си българин? Вече станахме четирима (поне доколкото на мен ми е известно) на този форум smile1.gif Поздрави и се радвам, че вкусовете ни съвпадат winkk.gif
WiL
А Maaaet будет? 11.gif
*плиз, плииииииз!*
sarcophagus
ЦИТАТА(emopi4a1980 @ Apr 13 2007, 16:18:04) *
sarcophagus, и ти ли си българин? Вече станахме четирима (поне доколкото на мен ми е известно) на този форум smile1.gif Поздрави и се радвам, че вкусовете ни съвпадат winkk.gif

5.gif No, I'm not a Bulgarian. I just wanted to express my gratitude, so I found the word "thank you" on the Net. I'm very interested in languages and I like to preoccupy myself with this stuff. It seems to me that I understood the 1st and 3rd sentence: "Are you a Bulgarian too? ... I greet you and I'm happy that our taste is similar."
emopi4a1980
QUOTE(sarcophagus @ Apr 13 2007, 21:53:52) *
5.gif No, I'm not a Bulgarian. I just wanted to express my gratitude, so I found the word "thank you" on the Net. I'm very interested in languages and I like to preoccupy myself with this stuff. It seems to me that I understood the 1st and 3rd sentence: "Are you a Bulgarian too? ... I greet you and I'm happy that our taste is similar."

Well, you understood right what I mean smile1.gif The middle sentence was something like :"We are already 4(four) bulgarians here in this forum. " . Glad that you are interrested of foreign languages, me too smile1.gif We can write each other in mail boxes here if you like to exercise your skills?

Cheers! 9.gif
maxx
спасибо
Phlebotomized
ЦИТАТА(Kjemiker @ Apr 13 2007, 12:51:12) *
кстати да, Мадонна это ниипацца традишнл

Не согласен. Это готика, причём то фетиш, то индастриал, то электроник, то поп, но Готика!!!
Мельпомена
ЦИТАТА(WiL @ Apr 13 2007, 18:21:38) *
А Maaaet будет? 11.gif
*плиз, плииииииз!*

Будет...
CLoVeNhOoF™
Епть я всегда думал что Тенхи это Неофолк гг теперь я понял что я аццки ошибалси 1488.gif
Мельпомена
Может кто-нибудь на ифолдер перезалить?
Njelfur
Присоединяюсь к просьбе об ифолдере.
Victim of fate
ну и кто поможет нам перезалить?
The_Hound
me.
will be done soon.

First part: http://ifolder.ru/5176337

might Rapidshare says: Wait 112 minutes... 21.gif
Rodriga
QUOTE(The_Hound @ Jan 31 2008, 11:44:14) *
me.
will be done soon.

First part: http://ifolder.ru/5176337

might Rapidshare says: Wait 112 minutes... 21.gif

Hey dude, where is the second part??? 17.gif

Мега, 192 kbps, 71.1 MB:
[ Hidden Text ]

EDIT:
А есть ли любители япапки по-прежнему страждущие качнуть этот релиз? Могу сделать cd rip 320 Kbps.
Lycanthroat
Хорошая вещь. Спасибо
WND
ЦИТАТА(rodriga @ Mar 16 2008, 11:31:46) *
А есть ли любители япапки по-прежнему страждущие качнуть этот релиз? Могу сделать cd rip 320 Kbps.

я бы не отказался ))
Rodriga
QUOTE(WND @ Oct 22 2008, 16:43:24) *
я бы не отказался ))

До дома доеду - рипану smile3.gif
Rodriga
Added mirrors

Retail CD-Rip
mp3@320Kbps
EAC 0.95b + LAME 3.93.1

Mirror @ Megaupload, 174Mb:

[ Hidden Text ]
Mirror @ ifolder, 87+86Mb:
[ Hidden Text ]

яфпопку заказывали? crazy.gif
Sabbath
спасибо за ифолдер
Trollberg
залейте на ипапку или яндекс, пожалуйста

ЦИТАТА(Trollberg @ Sep 12 2009, 21:49:37) *
залейте на ипапку или яндекс, пожалуйста

тьфу..простите, слепой)
Old Vyaine
Trollberg, а двумя постами выше что, не ипапка?
авантаж
Brothers!
Задолбали рапидой!
Дайте плииииззз IFOLDER ! pray.gif
Algis
ЦИТАТА(авантаж @ Aug 17 2010, 08:53:52) *
Brothers!
Задолбали рапидой!
Дайте плииииззз IFOLDER ! pray.gif
а глаза тебе на что даны?

Tenhi - Kauan (2000):
[ Hidden Text ]
Aphotic
greetings from Iran, could anyone plz upload it on iFolder for us all...tnx in advance!
nannoblack

[ Hidden Text ]

[ Hidden Text ]
Spyart
Сейчас самое лучшее время и лучший сезон для прослушивания данного шедевра.
Its_obvious
Кто-нибудь может перезалить в 320? Спасибо.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.