Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Satans Penguins - Bloodlust Of The Warpenguins [demo] (2006)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
necroscum

*Artist: Satans Penguins
*Album: Bloodlust Of The Warpenguins [demo]
*Year: 2006
*Genre: Avant-Garde Black Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 51MB

Tracklist:
01. Chapter I 03:48
02. Chapter II 05:46
03. Chapter III 10:41
04. Chapter IV 05:11
Total playing time: 25:26

Extended info

Input File: 03 Bloodlust of the Warpenguins III.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:10:42.13 = 28318065 samples = 48160 CDDA sectors
File Size : 25.7M
Bit Rate : 320k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Bloodlust of the Warpenguins III
Artist=Satans Penguins
Album=Bloodlust of the Warpenguins
Tracknumber=3
Year=2006
Genre=Black Metal

[ Hidden Text ]
Radwind
И с каких пор эти приколисты стали авангардом? 21.gif
Necroalex
фильм про пингвиняк с Джимо Керри надо было называть сатанинские пингвинята мистера попера 5.gif
waldemardr
вспомнилась пикча
dermarsoran
please re upload it, thanks in advance
Moldavite
[ Hidden Text ]
thenecromancer
QUOTE(waldemardr @ Nov 24 2012, 23:29:39) *

15.gif
Mencae77
1488.gif From Metallum :
With a name like Satans Penguins and a song like ‘Mutant Ninja Penguins (from hell)’ its hard to expect much and you certainly don’t get much. The main problem with this album is that the band cannot decide what the hell they want to play and there is little to no structure to most of the songs. I hear some crappy guitar solos and riffs which sometimes sound like 70s rock and roll and shitty growling vocals that sound totally uninspired and on the odd occasion very similar to Dani Filth except a thicker pole is up the ass. And that is one thick pole! There is little to no atmosphere really and the riffing ranges from being to annoying to totally uninspired and boring. The riffs in the first song turn into an almost plucking sound which drives me nuts! I just want to bang my head against the wall continuously until my skull cracks and my brain turns to mush. This is mainly from the drums which continue with this aggravating sound and the guitars often decide to play along with it. Fucking terrible. Occasionally female vocals in a standard gothic fashion comes in out of nowhere and it times sounds fairly decent but other times just plain weak. However it is still the best thing about this album and that is not even saying a whole lot.

Anyway this music sucks. It is not even sucky in a funny way but just plain shit. Avoid like the plague.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.