Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking forward Otyg's 2013album, anyone else?
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Folk/Pagan/Viking Metal
dick_kkk
last year when Otyg was still on-hold, I said that it's pitiful that Vintersorg abandoned this project, and he will problebly restart it. now it has come true(or almost).

I like the voice of Vintersorg,and he is now working at Borknagar and his same-named band, but I'm only in favor of Otyg. once upon a time and now, I think Vintersorg's voice is the best for folk metal, and Cia's voice is the best female one for folk metal.

I alos like the style of <Älvefärd> and some tunes in <Sagovindars Boning> . this kind of old-style folk metal performed by volin and pipe, is simple but tasty.

but also I'm worried about the quality of their 2013. for there's fewer good job as the time went by(in pagan/folk/viking metal), and Vintersorg himself has a lot of things to do, etc... Still, I'm expecting the Otyg's 2013 \m/
dragonhead
it would be great to hear some new stuff from Otyg
AlbertInfox
Im not the original poster but would like a copy of the manual I have a 9 shear. Is this something that can be emailed?
MKUltra
Still nothing from Otyg... Hope to hear from them soon.
Vanessa
QUOTE(dick_kkk @ Dec 7 2012, 08:25:40) *
last year when Otyg was still on-hold, I said that it's pitiful that Vintersorg abandoned this project, and he will problebly restart it. now it has come true(or almost).

I like the voice of Vintersorg,and he is now working at Borknagar and his same-named band, but I'm only in favor of Otyg. once upon a time and now, I think Vintersorg's voice is the best for folk metal, and Cia's voice is the best female one for folk metal.

I alos like the style of <Älvefärd> and some tunes in <Sagovindars Boning> . this kind of old-style folk metal performed by volin and pipe, is simple but tasty.

but also I'm worried about the quality of their 2013. for there's fewer good job as the time went by(in pagan/folk/viking metal), and Vintersorg himself has a lot of things to do,G Switch ,etc... Still, I'm expecting the Otyg's 2013 \m/

I am still waiting for the return of Otyg. Does anyone have any news?
dillanclone
If someone would have told me before that I would get excited about online slots, I wouldn't have believed it. But here I am, telling you - it's something! The winnings here are real, and the range of games is simply amazing https://slotscity.com/. And most importantly - this atmosphere of excitement that you feel behind the screen. I can't even imagine how I used to do without this entertainment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.