Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hordes Of The Lunar Eclipse - Solstice (2012)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
aesteticvice

*Artist: Hordes Of The Lunar Eclipse
*Album: Solstice
*Year: 2012
*Genre: Black Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 125MB

Tracklist:
1. Demon Of Air 06:10
2. The Forge 03:41
3. Solstice 09:51
4. Blasphemer In Shadow 05:14
5. The Small Aeternities 07:41
6. Disappointing Winter 03:58
7. Hail 06:38
8. Hunger 02:12
9. Stormsoul 05:38
Total playing time: 51:03

Extended info
Нестандартный блэк, интересно намутили, много чего примешано, от дэта до дарка/хоррора...прошлые более "классические" В общем все три несколько отличаются, 2003 лесной стремительный, 2010 более размеренный (паганский), этот последний более "авангардный"
Luathca: Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Silverware and Goblets (Ptahil, The Lurking Corpses, ex-Fog, ex-Malign Starfist, ex-Warkult, ex-Thy Darkest Empire)
Tophetarath: Drums, Bass, Guitars, Vocals, Keyboards Dishes, Wine ( A.I.D.S., ex-Fog, ex-Thy Darkest Empire, ex-Nokturnel, ex-The Lurking Corpses, ex-Viking)

Input File: Hordes of the Lunar Eclipse - Solstice - 02 The Forge.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:03:41.36 = 9761932 samples = 16601.9 CDDA sectors
File Size : 9.12M
Bit Rate : 330k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=The Forge
Artist=Hordes of the Lunar Eclipse
Album=Solstice
Tracknumber=2
Year=2012

[ Hidden Text ]
waldemardr
А вот это true_black.gif Я уж было потерял их из сектора обзора (Dancing Demons in the Grey-Lit Glade и сплит с ALLFATHER, NEBRON и GNOSTIC есть на фирменных дисках, о последующих релизах как-то не слышал). Злой и атмосферный Black Metal, а оформление Dancing Demons... - упоротая богопротивная дичь.
Жаль, что их основная группа FOG рухнула в русло Ахеронта. Through the Eyes of Night... Winged They Come - тот ещё вселенский ужас.
sumeriarising
This vocalist sounds like Lord Typhus of Typhus and Fog. I am almost positive of it.
waldemardr
QUOTE(sumeriarising @ 3rd January 2013 - 05:35:57) *
This vocalist sounds like Lord Typhus of Typhus and Fog. I am almost positive of it.

...but everything (including voices) is performed by Luathca and Tophetarath. Lord Typhus never participated in HORDES OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE.
TYPHUS - yeah!!! A fucking embodiment of impurity and desekration, the most ugly kind of reeking blasphemy true_black.gif true_black.gif true_black.gif
sumeriarising
QUOTE(waldemardr @ Jan 3 2013, 17:33:54) *
...but everything (including voices) is performed by Luathca and Tophetarath. Lord Typhus never participated in HORDES OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE.
TYPHUS - yeah!!! A fucking embodiment of impurity and desekration, the most ugly kind of reeking blasphemy true_black.gif true_black.gif true_black.gif

But Hordes of the Lunar Eclipse is on Typhus' label Dark Horizon Records and they are all ex members of FOG, this is the possible connection. I could be wrong but the vocals sound like Andy Newton.

Are there any other links or sources besides what's on Metal Archives that has info on the two latest Hordes of the Lunar Eclipse albums? Unfortunately, Metal Archives is not always a trustworthy source.
beast666
ЦИТАТА(rickzammuto @ Jan 30 2016, 21:41:04) *
Please reupload.

[ Hidden Text ]320
Kazoth
Нудятина какая то. Временами прям пляски)) А временами вокал Carcass 1991 1488.gif
Хотя музыка навороченая, но не цепляет, для любителей короче...
lestllk
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.