Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snuff - Untitled (2009)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
Tha

*Artist: Snuff
*Album: Untitled
*Year: 2009
*Genre: Power Electronics
*Format: mp3@VBR219kbps
*Size: 127MB

Tracklist:
01. Phone 16:29
02. Kristiina 24:15
03. Metro 17:51
04. Stalker 23:01
Total playing time: 1:21:36

Extended info
Filth And Violence

There’s not a lot of information on this nasty little project, although with a brief search and with my not-so-Sherlock-Holmes deductive skills, it’s fairly simple to figure out those involved. And like most of the PE and Noise emanating from the Finns, you can expect only top quality sickness. This untitled release is the sophomore effort of the project, and it revolves around the 2001 slaying of a Lithuanian prostitute in Helsinki. I told you this would be fun.

Side A of tape one begins with “Phone”, varying tones of raw feedback, some garbled voices that sounds like it could be a taped phone conversation and hiss are pretty much all the track consists of. But the way the feed twists and writhes, it reminds me of the dial tone of a receiver knocked off the base and at 16+ minutes, it’s definitely an endurance test. “Kristina” takes up Side B, lo-fi pedal noise, intermittent feedback and some flanged crunch accompany some vber aggressive vocals that make excellent use of delay.

Side C consists of “Metro” and has more lo-fi filth, but with what sounds like a field recording of females chatting away on a bus ride. I can hear the motor slowing and accelerating, hence the title? At one point the girls laugh and make idle talk, then out of nowhere a blood curdling scream, but the females never miss a beat. It gave me the impression of the twisted mind of the killer as he stalks his prey. The track progresses much along the same lines as the previous one with the same delayed vocals and shit-smeared electronics with some definite heavy crunch in the last few minutes. Side D’s “Stalker” is the perfect ending, the track begins with around two minutes of heavy breathing before anything else happens. Then some abrasive loop (sampled scream or synth, I can’t tell) is added over it and those two sounds repeat over and over for almost 30 minutes until I wanted to kill a prostitute myself.

Contributing as much to the sickness of the sounds within, the traditional F&V Xeroxed art damage insert and j-cards, the two chrome tapes with polybox shells come housed in a sealable black plastic box that was smeared with fuck knows what. There was a packet of lubricant inside, so that’s my hope. Also included in the box, a used condom full of sperm and blood…take that Black Metal bands. I’ll see your “hand numbered in blood” releases and raise you a man-juice. Yes, luckily I read before hand that there was a special prize inside, so I knew to handle with much care. The whole thing is fitted inside a black medical style ziplock bag. This one is limited to only 60 copies, but that’s a lot of spunk and blood.
plaguehaus.com

[ Hidden Text ]
LOCUSTFURNACE
QUOTE(Mahmud_1 @ May 9 2013, 11:34:06) *
Хто эта вхорэ на обложке О_о "звезда" или так, обычная фотка ?

This is a concept album based on the murder of a Lithuanian prostitute in Helsinki in 2000 called Olga Piscugina, I'm sure thats her on the cover.

more info here > http://www2.hs.fi/english/archive/news.asp?id=20011211IE5
Язва
Пелевин тут не засветился автором тексов ? smile3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.