3.Psychotic 8:18
4.So Far From Home 5:11
5.Nothing About Nothing 5:35
6.Off Broadway 7:22
7.Ten - Generation Smile 5:37
8.Pinocchio 10:06
Total playing time: 54:14

Extended info
Просто чумовейший прог в ключе указанных в описании групп.
Заслушался даже !!!!
Неожиданное открытие из мира артрока для меня!

Ted Thompson / vocals
Gary Sisto / guitar
Todd Braverman / keyboards
Mike Hounshell / bass, background vocals
Mark Copney / drums, background vocals

In 1991, Cathedral came on the progressive scene in Washington D.C. and quickly made a name for themselves in the American neo progressive scene. They were the first band signed to the Kinesis label (the second band was Baltimore's Illuvatar), and released Kingdom Of Ends (1992), and There In The Shadows (1993). They instantly became recognized for their epic compositions and impeccable musicianship.
Musical influences include GENESIS, MARILLION, PINK FLOYD, LED ZEPPELIN and YES, but the vocals are more on the 'american' style. The band seems to gain more originality on their second effort 'There in The Shadows'. Good keyboard work, as well as the rythm section, with a melodical guitar that reminds me of Gilmour or Hackett. There is no relation between this band and the other American Cathedral from the 1970's, nor the English Cathedral of the 1990's of the grindcore genre.
Braverman returned to Long Island after the release of There In The Shadows and went on to record the Ad Infinitum studio project in 1998, also released by Kinesis. The rest of Cathedral reformed as Hip Omelette until the end of 1995. When asked about a possible reunion, guitarist Gary Sisto stated, "I'm still in touch with with the members of Cathedral, but I don't see a reunion in the future. All of us have moved on to different places in our lives and the chemistry just isn't right for a rekindling of the old spirits. Such is life."

Technical info

Input File: 02. Cathedral - Seldom Seen.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:04:59.94 = 13227486 samples = 22495.7 CDDA sectors
File Size : 12.0M
Bit Rate : 320k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Seldom Seen
Artist=Cathedral
Album=Kingdom of Ends
Tracknumber=02
Year=1992
Genre=Progressive Rock

[ Hidden Text ]