Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightly Gale - The Bleeding Art [demo] (1998)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Low Bitrate
kefrost

*Artist: Nightly Gale
*Album: The Bleeding Art [demo]
*Year: 1998
*Genre: Doom Metal
*Format: ogg@174
*Size: 68 Мб.

Tracklist:
01 - Drowning In Painful Sea 9:16
02 - The Bleeding Art 10:00
03 - Neverland 9:44
04 - For Lonley Winds 6:24
05 - Sign Of Silence 7:32
06 - Epitaph On A Friend 11:49
Total playing time: 54:45

Пронизанный меланхолией альбом...

This album has been uploaded by request of old, Nidhogg

[ Hidden Text ]
Хогги
огг канеш не труъ, но сойдет 1488.gif
kefrost
QUOTE(Nidhogg @ Jun 14 2007, 12:31:50) *
огг канеш не труъ, но сойдет 1488.gif

Только такое удалось найти... smile4.gif Ну, для общего развития пойдёт! smile1.gif
wilczar
Can someone upload on another server - the best would be axifile, uploaded, rapid. Please. I just cant download anything to end from iFolder. 6.gif
old
wilczar, use some download manager (e.g. flashget or something). I'm even getting pretty fast speeds from ifolder since I started to use one
wilczar
thanks for advice! i will try, but with iFolder is problem that it doesn't give a download link there is written: "На данный момент иностранный трафик у этого файла превышает Российский" What doesn't mean? As for Nightly Gale i got this album thanks to kefrost
kefrost
QUOTE(old @ Jun 15 2007, 20:06:27) *
wilczar, use some download manager (e.g. flashget or something). I'm even getting pretty fast speeds from ifolder since I started to use one

Я ему в личку кинул уже! Все довольны и смеются! Примеро вот так - 15.gif
Или может впали в нирвану... 28.gif
QUOTE(wilczar @ Jun 15 2007, 21:15:16) *
As for Nightly Gale i got this album thanks to kefrost

wilczar, dooo.gif
wilczar
and what does it mean???????
"На данный момент иностранный трафик у этого файла превышает Российский"
old
this mean that "at the moment this file's foreign traffic is more than the russian"
so that they want you to visit a sponsored site. there should be also written something like "нажмите ЗДЕСЬ" where "ЗДЕСЬ" is a link. just click it, then chose one of the sponsored sites. then you will see the seconds countdown in the upper frame which will generate a download link.
it's easy smile3.gif
old
you can also use for example http://babelfish.altavista.com/ for the translation from russian into english
wilczar
i've tried few sites but was fucked up, i will check this one. Thanks
wilczar
QUOTE(old @ Jun 15 2007, 21:33:43) *
this mean that "at the moment this file's foreign traffic is more than the russian"
so that they want you to visit a sponsored site. there should be also written something like "нажмите ЗДЕСЬ" where "ЗДЕСЬ" is a link. just click it, then chose one of the sponsored sites. then you will see the seconds countdown in the upper frame which will generate a download link.
it's easy smile3.gif

can you help do you see "нажмите ЗДЕСЬ" here???
Хогги
Sphinx7
Блин, не мучали бы человека, дали ссылку на офф. сайт группы...
Там все есть.
И первая демка и вторая...

To wilczar: go to official site band - http://www.nightlygale.info/uk/index_uk.htm

Ас другой стороны
Если захочешь есть - я не дам тебе рыбу, я дам тебе удочку 1488.gif
Учите его, авось дойдет....
А если еще и друзей научит 17.gif
Будет совсем хорошо smile1.gif
wilczar
ok... i did it before. next site load I'm waiting around 2 minutes thar refresh and there is still no link maybe here i should press soething
wilczar

To wilczar: go to official site band - http://www.nightlygale.info/uk/index_uk.htm

[/quote]
i know already thanks to smile3.gifkefrost
old
QUOTE(wilczar @ Jun 16 2007, 11:09:15) *
ok... i did it before. next site load I'm waiting around 2 minutes thar refresh and there is still no link maybe here i should press soething

ok, that's where you should chose the sponsored site. click for example 'star combats' or 'arsmedica'. the sponsored site will open in the lower frame. and in the top frame you will see the countdown
wilczar
QUOTE(old @ Jun 16 2007, 10:33:03) *
ok, that's where you should chose the sponsored site. click for example 'star combats' or 'arsmedica'. the sponsored site will open in the lower frame. and in the top frame you will see the countdown

can't believe it's working. thanks 9.gif 9.gif 9.gif 9.gif
old
QUOTE(wilczar @ Jun 16 2007, 11:40:17) *

you're welcome.
thanks for all the great music you're posting
kefrost
QUOTE(wilczar @ Jun 16 2007, 12:40:17) *

Урряяя! Зарррабооталоооо!!! 15.gif Кажись разобрался мученик! smile1.gif
Всем спасибо, кто помог нашему другу! dooo.gif
wilczar, true_black.gif
Moldavite
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.