Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Require at least one mirror download link on different hosts?
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Technical Area / Работа Форума > Remarks And Suggestions
Orphan
Rusfolder used to work fine. Now it suddenly seems to fail for some users (not just me), possibly due to the routing and gives the following error -

Неверная ссылка.
Возможно ссылка была получена на другом компьютере.
Чтобы скачать требуемый файл, нажмите на эту ссылку

Same computer. Same session. Same IP address. Stable connection. This started about 2 days ago.

As sometimes people have problems with certain hosts would it be possible to ensure each download topic has at least two different hosts as options for the download? Even a slow download is better than no option.
MMMMM
Can someone please provide a solution to this recent problem? As I download like every 1-2 weeks, so as this error started a couple of days ago I am too late to get the 5 pages - 18-onwards - as wasn't anticipating this problem.
It's such an amazing host and would be such a shame if becomes obselete. It's so hard to get links outside of this forum: as you have to google it and more often than not the link is on a provider where the speed is terrible - less than 150Kbps! Moreover, rufolder's speed is faster than all my bandwidth, which is why it's so good.

Thanks.

smile1.gif
xska
Та же фигня, перестало качать с rusfolder совсем.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.