3. Destroyer, Pt. 2 04:28
4. I, Havoc 02:54
5. Destroyer, Pts. 3 & 4 06:06
6. Unmaker Omega 03:30
7. Destroyer, Pt. 5 01:54
Total playing time: 25:45

Preview 3

Extended info
Septa is a four-piece experimental metal band from Odessa, Ukraine. Band was formed back in 2006, the founding members were Eugene Tymchyk and Alexander Kostuchenko. Then after long hiatus Septa surfaced again in 2010 with an addition of Alexey Sulima and Alexander Bezusov. Humbly considering themselves as ‘alternative rock’ they constantly endure their music with experiments, influenced by other genres, such as post-hardcore, noise rock and trip hop. As for now Septa is working on a five-track EP tentatively titled The Lover and on yet to be titled full-length debut album.

Line-Up:
Eugene Tymchyk - vocals, electronics
Alexander Kostuchenko - guitars
Dmitry Ulyanov - bass
Piotr Bystrov - drums

"Thankfully, there’s nothing over-wrought, tiring or overwhelming for the listener to get into. There’s hooks, beats, gazing math and even some Tool-esque passages. It’s not your everyday listen. Don’t take a glance and dismiss this as yet another wanna-be post metal/hardcore/math derp band. Take a deeper look and fall in love with a band that knows a whole lot more than what they’re showing."
The Sonic Sensory

"After all the playthroughs this album's gotten over the last couple of weeks I have no doubt in my mind that Destroyer will end up on my top 10 list at the end of the year so I highly recommend it for anyone looking for progressive music with a penchant for heaviness, melody and a bit of experimentation."— Daedric Influence

"It’s aggressive, brilliantly composed, and oh so tight. From growling bass guitar lines, meandering vocals that phase in and out from crystal clear to tortured screams, layered harmonies, and guitar riffs that hook you, Destroyer is everything I could have hoped for."— Project iRadio

"Septa as a band are active in a time when style collage is at an all time high in the field of music and easier than ever with pro-tools, but they are doing it the old fashioned way through hard work and a major focus on songwriting."— Metal Riot

Technical info

Input File: 01 Destroyer, Pt. 1.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:03:43.03 = 9835535 samples = 16727.1 CDDA sectors
File Size : 9.17M
Bit Rate : 329k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Destroyer, Pt. 1
Artist=Septa
Album=Destroyer
Tracknumber=1
Year=2014
Genre=Mathcore

[ Hidden Text ]