Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drown In Blood - Addicted To Murder (2015)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
Samaritianin

*Artist: Drown In Blood
*Album: Addicted To Murder
*Year: 2015
*Genre: Death Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 67MB

Tracklist:
1. Reign of Hypocrisy 03:32
2. Impersonal Living 03:47
3. Purification of Flesh 03:28
4. Walking Dead 03:48
5. Vengance Is Mine 03:45
6. Razor in My Hand 04:17
7. Evil Parasites 03:18
8. Beast in the Cage 03:31
Total playing time: 29:26

Technical info

Input File: 02 - Impersonal Living.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:03:47.50 = 10032662 samples = 17062.4 CDDA sectors
File Size : 9.10M
Bit Rate : 320k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Impersonal Living
Artist=Drown In Blood
Album=Addicted To Murder
Tracknumber=02
Year=2015

[ Hidden Text ]
Samaritianin
[ Hidden Text ]
MMMMM
Thanks for another great upload. But I've been have a reuccuring problem with rsfolder: once you click the links, get past the 30-second countdown and put the ususal 4-digit code in once you click the link it goes to another page whereby you start click the link - over again: back to the exact same page you started; you cannot get any link to translate - no pun intended - to a download. I have disabled Ad Muncher, Ad Block and AdGuard Blocker but makes no difference. I'm using Chrome and did same with i.e.

Any help, please? As this is the most used upload site and so fast would make my downloading very hard.

Thanks.

17.gif true_black.gif
KVRT
по мне, так - недостаточно выразительно bye.gif и убедительно
DarkHorde
MMMMM, Ifolder.ru - For Foreigners
MMMMM
Thanks for the link. No disrespect but as you see I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years (and learnt how to use it) and have never had any trouble with any links, retrospectively - well, only periodically in recent months: usually get the link and use my download manager to download them but nothing works. I tried a russian ip address and it didn't have any different effect than it had with a non-russian ip address.
Did put a question in the support section, or whatever its called, but no responses really.
Just don't understand it.

Help!

13.gif 21.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.