Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About Death Melodic Metal.
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Death Metal > Melodic Death Metal
newbie1
Well I liked to listen to Death Melodic Metal so I would like to know some more bands that play this kind of Music. I think there are people that listen to this kind of music and know some great bands. So any other good bands that I could listen? I would be very thankful to those who would respond.

Wintersun is what I was listening before, but with time I got a bit bored smile1.gif

And sorry, I can't speak in Russian, still I understand a bit smile1.gif
try to find something useful here:
MDM - Melodic Death
Swedish MDM - http://metalarea.org/forum/index.php?showt...=21115&st=0
German MDM - Немецкий Melodic Death
Finnish MDM - http://metalarea.org/forum/index.php?showt...=20727&st=0
ivreactor
Dawn of Tears(Amazing stuff), Noumena(Highly recommended) Gates of Ishtar(Classical Guteborg sound) Raintime(Very underrated band but kickass) Insomnium(Pay attention to this band, it is reallly fucking awesome) Blood Stain Child(Good band from Japan that develop their own unique sound) Dispatched(Have no words to describe how awesome their are) Ebony Tears(Nothing special, but they have something that would make you head bang till death), Skymning(first one), try this, very cathy material) The Wake (Band from Finland, check their first album, U will shit your pants) Mercenary(Good shit) Dawn of Relic(Good shit either) Skyfire(Check this out, you will fall in love to that band) Nocturnal Winds(Pure Melodeath, very underrated, that's all I can say) SuidAkrA(Quite a bit reminds me Wintersun, yeah they definitely got something incommon, and more other bands that I couldn't recall at the same moment...
newbie1
Thanks a lot for the replies smile1.gif
kronos
try to listen
In Flames till 1999 /Swe/
Dark Tranquillity /Swe/
Children Of Bodom till 1999 /Fi/
Insomnium /Fi/
Norther /Fi/
Kalmah /Fi/
Arch Enemy /Swe/
xjmeex
kalmah kalmah kalmah
Illogicist
I think the only band that deserve your attention in this kind of music is Archenemy (ex-Carcass, ex-Cathedral members). Perhaps such band as Arsis may be also interested to you.

But I insistently recommend you to listen to technical Death Metal as the advanced kind of death metal music.

There are some bands for a start:

Death, Martyr, Alarum, Burning Inside, Psycroptic, Illogicist 20.gif.
PhantomPharter
possibly try Breath of the Dying or With Faith or Flames. Though extremely popular, The Black Dahlia Murder is composed of nothing but great musicians and i have nothting but good words for them, as well.
Neurotica
Dark Tranquillity
Scar Symmetry
Eucharist
some of Carcass (it's a bit different kind of melodic death metal though, - no keyboards, too (same goes to Eucharist) - but they are still awesome)
Douglascer
Я в общественных целях занялся составлением списка мало-мальских приличных команд жанра Technical Melodic Death Metal и обнаружил, что не могу набрать двадцати штук не то что приличных, а любых.
Кто какие команды знает?
Dmitry1977
QUOTE(Douglascer @ Feb 2 2020, 13:11:58) *
Я в общественных целях занялся составлением списка мало-мальских приличных команд жанра Technical Melodic Death Metal и обнаружил, что не могу набрать двадцати штук не то что приличных, а любых.
Кто какие команды знает?

Если речь идет про Quo Vadis / Arsis / Allegaeon - то их в целом и немного, гОдных-то. Лейбл The Artisan Era.
Хотя как по мне - так и румынский Spectral попадает под описание, например.
И польский Sceptic pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.