Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ahnenerbe - Heldentod (2019)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
necroscum

*Artist: Ahnenerbe
*Album: Heldentod
*Year: 2019
*Genre: Pagan Black Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 111MB

Tracklist:
01. Aus Schmiedeglut gewachsen
02. Heil, den siegreichen Toten
03. Gekreuzigt
04. Die Pest
05. Verflucht
06. Heldentod
07. Alte Macht
08. Feuer der Seele
09. Freies Herz
Total playing time: 48:15

Preview 1

Technical info

Input File: 02_ahnenerbe-heil_den_siegreichen_toten-pegida.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:09:21.14 = 24746450 samples = 42085.8 CDDA sectors
File Size : 22.4M
Bit Rate : 320k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Heil, Den Siegreichen Toten
Artist=Ahnenerbe
Album=Heldentod
Tracknumber=2
Year=2019
Genre=Black Metal

[ Hidden Text ]
Kvlt
Aah the band from "Sigskald", a well known member of the gernan band "Absurd" who played with bands like Stahlfront, Camulos and Ad Hominem. Of course it`s not affecting rule 1.7 and has no fascism or nationalism content...no no. And of course the band logo is or was not decorated with a sunwheel...no no.

It`s so funny to see how, even after lot`s of years since rule 1.7 was introduced, nearly anyone lies to himself. I bet if i would insult harshly users here, i would get reprimanded (because of rules). But right-winged music is special and can overcome any rule...and again i`m asking myself, why rule 1.7 if nobody gives a fuck? Seems like lying and feigning is a main thing or even a gimmick or so of Metalarea or righties in general? So stupid and hilarious.
But yes, do as you want. Me just thinks a bit loud. But maybe we delete every of the rules here, since they aren`t needed and we can do as we want (especially when it comes to righ-winged music). I mean would be more comfortable to not hide and lie and being hypocrite, don`t you think too?

You remember back, that i am the main person why rule 1.7 was introduced here? It`s not a problem for me to make Metalarea number one again on Google, when it comes to right-winged music and making nationalism and fascism as a number one topic. Could be interesting how this would affect Metalarea (again).
TDM
Интересно, почему подобные банды пропускаются на форум, а, например, Sternatis, нет? Вопрос, конечно, не к Некроскаму, а к модераторам.
Verhasst
@Kvlt:
Rule 1.7 is Bullshit in my Opinion. Forbid Right and left winged Music together or dont care at all.
And Remember: This is Black Metal, not K-Pop.

PS: Hail Absurd!
Unsane
I despise all this overly sensitive smack talk.
ЦИТАТА(TDM @ 16th July 2019 - 13:34:24) *
Интересно, почему подобные банды пропускаются на форум, а, например, Sternatis, нет?

Непоследовательность.
biroutios
QUOTE(Kvlt @ Jul 16 2019, 12:02:25) *
Aah the band from "Sigskald", a well known member of the gernan band "Absurd" who played with bands like Stahlfront, Camulos and Ad Hominem. Of course it`s not affecting rule 1.7 and has no fascism or nationalism content...no no. And of course the band logo is or was not decorated with a sunwheel...no no.

It`s so funny to see how, even after lot`s of years since rule 1.7 was introduced, nearly anyone lies to himself. I bet if i would insult harshly users here, i would get reprimanded (because of rules). But right-winged music is special and can overcome any rule...and again i`m asking myself, why rule 1.7 if nobody gives a fuck? Seems like lying and feigning is a main thing or even a gimmick or so of Metalarea or righties in general? So stupid and hilarious.
But yes, do as you want. Me just thinks a bit loud. But maybe we delete every of the rules here, since they aren`t needed and we can do as we want (especially when it comes to righ-winged music). I mean would be more comfortable to not hide and lie and being hypocrite, don`t you think too?

You remember back, that i am the main person why rule 1.7 was introduced here? It`s not a problem for me to make Metalarea number one again on Google, when it comes to right-winged music and making nationalism and fascism as a number one topic. Could be interesting how this would affect Metalarea (again).

Find something to do with your life. It's urgent.
Antichrist
QUOTE(Kvlt @ Jul 16 2019, 12:02:25) *

If you say so then most of Black Metal bands should be banned because of personal views, connections with right-winged people or organizations, lyrics, interviews or whatever Antifa finds. No matter if a band is underground or mainstream Antifa will find something just like they did with Taake, Marduk, Watain, Mgła, Deus Mortem etc. It's very annoying when gigs are cancelled because few people didn't like personal views of a musician. C'mon, it's Black Metal. It was always intolerant and politically incorrect genre. Saying that ''this band is bad, because they have right-wing views'' is a censorship.
BTW sunwheel (sunny cross) is a Pagan symbol (that means pre-Christian and thus anti-Christian). bye.gif
V_H_H_V
[ Hidden Text ]
Angeldemon617
If anyone wants it, the new album Sigvater. Taken from:
https://rac-forum.org
[ Hidden Text ]
Vitald
Переслушал - освежил в памяти. Сильный дебютник, в своё время видимо невнимательно фоном прогнал раз-другой и забросил в длинный ящик. Несколько треков совсем хуковые накрутили здесь немчуки эти. true_black.gif По структуре отчасти пэйган милодик блэк раздают, на клише дойчляндской школы с фишками из нсбм. Качество звука оставляет желать лучшего, записались криво чуваки. Местами звук прыгает по громкости, проваливается и выстреливает неожиданно всрато, что не есть гут. По сравнению с каким-нибудь убитым подвалом в стиле ро блэкх - этот группец визжа в ведро не пердит. 1488.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.