Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uploading questions
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Technical Area / Работа Форума > Remarks And Suggestions
StabWound
I have a few questions and not sure who to direct them to, who is in charge of moderating the upload/New Release area?

-Why does it take so long for releases to be posted after they have been added?

-I've posted Belphegor remasters a week ago, and you still haven't released them on the main area. (Nothing in the 'Find area')

-What's the point of getting 0-Day releases if its posted a week later?

Sorry its very hard searching and finding this stuff of your forums, the translator is shockingly bad. lol

I just want to know how it all works so I can provide better uploads alkash.gif
DarkHorde
Ремастер альбома/издания не считается новым релизом, поэтому запостить его как новый релиз не получится. Поэтому твою ссылку добавили в оригинальный топик Belphegor - Blutsabbath (1997) [post #2646052]
Случай когда релиз можно назвать новым, это перезаписанный альбом, например: Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst 2005 (Re-Recorded) (2005) или Cradle Of Filth - Dusk... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin (2016)

Но за ремастеры Belphegor отдельное спасибо9.gif
frostdomain
Your links were added in the threads of those albums already here with credits for you.
Belphegor - Blutsabbath (1997)
Belphegor - The Last Supper (1994)
StabWound
Cool, thanks for the response.
ChinaWouch
Just tried uploading one. The Knee Strike Encyclopedia by Artem Levin, if that works and Ive done it correctly Ill upload a few more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.