Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-Human Vaults - Allegiance Divine [ep] (2022)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
kefka

*Artist: Pre-Human Vaults
*Album: Allegiance Divine [ep]
*Year: 2022
*Genre: Thrash Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 40MB

Tracklist:
1.Whirlwind Reaper 04:57
2.Close To All, Next To Nothing 04:23
3.When The Trap Is Set 04:01
4.Shadow .44 04:05
Total playing time: 17:26

Technical info

Input File: 02. Close to All, Next To Nothing.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:04:23.78 = 11632522 samples = 19783.2 CDDA sectors
File Size : 10.8M
Bit Rate : 327k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Close To All, Next To Nothing
Artist=Pre-Human Vaults
Album=Allegiance Divine (EP)
Tracknumber=02
Year=2022
Genre=Death Metal

[ Hidden Text ]
zyklon
Кристиан Альвестам на вокале, что для определённого круга слушателей означает знак качества.
Трэшом здесь и не пахнет - это нормальный классичский бронебойный шведоdeath, так что просьба поправить

Кстати Кристиан к великому сожалению недавно заболел очень нехорошей для музыканта болячкой, которая грозит потерей слуха и все его проэкты встали.
Unfortunately everything I’m involved in right now, musically, has been paused indefinitely, due to a severe ear infection following a cold, which have lead to hearing loss in my left ear (accompanied by a pretty bad noise-like tinnitus). I was even hospitalized for a few days where I received antibiotics intravenously and where they also had to puncture my ear drum several times in order to get the purulent fluid out, clogged behind the ear drum. ????????
The doctors tell me that my hearing will possibly come back in 1-3 months (they can’t tell for sure), but there will most likely be some sort of permanent hearing loss in the process. They’re also not sure if my tinnitus will go away or if it’s here to stay. I guess I can learn how to live with tinnitus, if it comes to that, but hearing loss (to a still unknown extent) will be a lot trickier getting used to and working around. ???? Right now it’s hard even listening to music at all, so I’m worried about what will happen to my own music-making onwards. ????????‍♂️
The uncertainty of it all is difficult to cope with, but there’s really nothing I can do about it, besides waiting it out and hope for the best! ????????????
/Christian
sadmannn
Качественный материал
Полный формат быт такого драйва
acundof
re upload it please, thanks
Winner
ЦИТАТА(sadmannn @ Oct 6 2022, 20:42:29) *
Качественный материал
Полный формат быт такого драйва

Поддерживаю!
METALHUNTER
[ Hidden Text ]
acundof
QUOTE(METALHUNTER @ Jan 23 2023, 16:39:44) *

Thanks genius !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.