Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Thrash Metal Guide
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Groove/Speed/Thrash Metal
metala
Hi, guys! I recently discovered your website, and I have to say it's a great source for metal music! I have a website myself: http://www.thethrashmetalguide.com/ I'm curious to see if the Russian thrash metal fans will find it useful. It's in English. But you can leave your comments here in Russian; I speak Russian fluently (I'm from Bulgaria). It's just that my computer doesn't have the Cyrillic script; that's why I write in English. Thank you in advance for all your suggestions, criticism and shared opinion!
Planewalker
A very good and useful site, because it provides info on the style of each band, so the visitor learns what to expect from this or that band. I appreciate your work, supposedly it took you much time to develop it, didn't it? 9.gif 9.gif 9.gif
metala
QUOTE(Planewalker @ Jan 5 2008, 15:18:53) *
A very good and useful site, because it provides info on the style of each band, so the visitor learns what to expect from this or that band. I appreciate your work, supposedly it took you much time to develop it, didn't it? 9.gif 9.gif 9.gif

Thanks a lot for the good words! Well, I'm a big fan of thrash, I listen to those bands anyway, so I decided to make myself useful to the thrash metal fans around the world. Yes, it took a long time to put all this information there, and now I find myself constantly hunting for new bands to review. But it's not 24/7 job for me...so far
kubsztal
I know this site from 4.5 months and I want to tell that's site is the best information about Thrash M!
Sumer
Thanx for makin' such a page, very useful i say!
unrealbe
it is like a big thash encyclopedia, i got this link elsewhere ages ago. great great reviews. could use some more half thrash/groove bands.
antithesis
This site is a wonderful source of information about thrash metal.
mimoladoff
Wonderful source! The real encyclopedia for reading at the evenings in front of fireplace - with wine or like metala suggested - with beers.
Thank you so much!
Emm Human
Are always glad to help you with your searches and to give you the fullest and trustworthy information.
Genuine Thrashiac
Sooo maaannnyyy bands release their releases - sooo maaanyyy to listen.
There is no time for reading. 6.gif
metala
And I am running out of time to update it... so many bands every week. Damn...
Diflock
Hi, metala! Cool site, thanks! + 9.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.