Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mavorim - Ex umbra in Solem
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
XxNachtmahRxX
Hey,

would it be possible to upload the new Mavorim collection sometime in the future?
The band has just (re)released the 4cd collection of their previously unreleased demos, so it's basically new material.

It was an exclusive (and expensive) box set but just got released by the label as a "normal" collection. Still a bit expensive though.

Thanks in advance! (And sorry for the previous post in the wrong forum. Seems my translator did not translate the topic theme correctly, so I posted this request in a re-upload thread)
hoargard
I think Purity Through Fire (Mavorim's record label) are putting out the albums as a CD boxset and single CDs as well, so you can buy them for a more reasonable price...but I too would like an upload of this boxset till I can get my hands on a physical copy.

Thanks!

QUOTE(XxNachtmahRxX @ Mar 9 2023, 02:04:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

would it be possible to upload the new Mavorim collection sometime in the future?
The band has just (re)released the 4cd collection of their previously unreleased demos, so it's basically new material.

It was an exclusive (and expensive) box set but just got released by the label as a "normal" collection. Still a bit expensive though.

Thanks in advance! (And sorry for the previous post in the wrong forum. Seems my translator did not translate the topic theme correctly, so I posted this request in a re-upload thread)

ecstasticmutagenicity
QUOTE(XxNachtmahRxX @ Mar 8 2023, 21:04:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

I found it on slsk, if you happen to have it.
crevardo
QUOTE(ecstasticmutagenicity @ Apr 16 2023, 05:30:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you upload it mate ? plz 9.gif bye.gif
Angeldemon617
QUOTE(ecstasticmutagenicity @ Apr 15 2023, 21:30:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes m8. Upload it pls! pray.gif I love this band
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.