Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AK-47 - Start Off (2006)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
toxic_revenger

*Artist: AK-47
*Album: Start Off
*Year: 2006
*Genre: Angry Metal / Industrial / Alternative
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 99MB

Tracklist:
1. Chaodu-H (5:43)
2. Xuanyun-H (2:50)
3. Huangjinshijian-H (3:26)
4. Chufa-H (3:53)
5. 47-H (5:04)
6. Canku-H (5:17)
7. Chuanliubuxi-H (5:36)
8. Ranshaozhanche-H (2:45)
9. Zhuihui-H (3:41)
10. Xv-H (4:48)
Total playing time: 43:03

Господа, предлагаю вашему вниманию индастриал из коммунистической Поднебесной!!!!

Рецензия, найденная в интернете (на английском):

AK-47 Start Off
They just keep on coming thick and fast, erm.
AK-47 is a band in the Beijing heavy metal scene. I got the CD after listening to it in the same rip-off merchant store as Re-TROS. This CD is a Hong-Kong release under Kingdom Records.
AK-47’s latest release is rather good, but unfortunately, unlike Re-Tros, did not benefit from very good production, the quality of the sound is rather poor, very much ruining the experience of the music. I gather it is destined to be played loud on bad chinese stereos as it sounds tinny and completely lacking in dynamics. Considering that this is heevy stuff it is a big shame.
Otherwise I was ripped off even worse than I thought and have been flogged some trash fake CD, but the sleeve is OK and even lacks the usual smelling pistakes..
I think it was recorded in a garage or a warehouse.
The music reminds me a lot of early Polish punk stuff, such as Armia and Dezerter, because of the kind of dynamics, maybe, but from the type of energy that comes out. Something like releasing pent-up frustration. However Polish punk was probably rather more subversive and most definitely used the full range of available swear words :D
Other influences are rather more obvious, so obvious I forget names. They may have listened to the occasional Rammstein, but mostly it will be US stuff.
The result is however quite good, some tracks, eg track 5, have a very good and catchy melody to them, that will take you with it.
Overall recommended, but I am uncertain what kind of stereo to play it on. Put up the volume and add extra bass.

Все песни, естественно, на китайском... о_О

[ Hidden Text ]
Indamage
о, у меня где то был альбом этих китайцев, только теги там были не прописаны))) теперь хоть пропишу)) а слушаются они нормально, прикольно звучит на китайском banana.gif
toxic_revenger
ЦИТАТА(Indamage @ Mar 29 2008, 15:01:46) *
а слушаются они нормально, прикольно звучит на китайском banana.gif

Абсолютно согласен... 9.gif
rectus
"Найденный архив"
qwwertum
о да, офигенная штука, даже перекачаю, а то там в 192 вроде)
Necroalex
Перезалейте
RotAnus
ЦИТАТА(Necroalex @ Mar 6 2017, 23:33:54) *
Перезалейте

[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.