6. Danger Zone 4:40
7. Shelter From The Storm 4:22
8. Memories For Sale 5:11
9. Closer To The Distance 4:40
10. Calling For Crazy 4:46
11. Crying In A Dream 4:56
Total playing time: 50:11

Extended info
What a facelift Midnight Club has done from their debut album Running Out Of Lies (2003) to their new album Circus Of Life. I was not that impressed by their debut album and I did not know what to expect from their new album. But I got a hard slap in my face when I listened to their new album because they have recorded a strong melodic hardrock album in the veins of Frontline and Evidence One. The main man behind M.C is guitarist Steffen Seeger that has written almost every song together with singer Carsten Schulz (Evidence One) that we last heard on the latest S.I.N album. These Germans has even co-written 2 tracks with Robby Boebel (Frontline, Evidence One) so it may not be so strange that this sounds very much like those bands. Carsten has a great hoarse voice that really fits their sound. Many of the songs has fantastic guitars and they have come up with layers of melodies mixed with hook laden songs. Just listen to the great Afraid Of Love that is prime time melodic hardrock from Germany with a catchy chorus. Promises Remain sounds like Bonfire. If you miss Frontline then check out Behind My Eyes that rocks really good with wonderful melodies and is filled with great hooklines. The only songs that don’t reach the same level are the average Heart Of The Dragon and Shelter From The Storm that misses good hooks and melodies. The also do a great cover version of Kenny Loggins Danger Zone where Ferdy Doernberg (Axel Rudi Pell) is featured on keyboards. Memories For Sale is an awesome melodic journey in the same world as Frontline and the chorus is nothing but brilliant. The last song is a ballad called Crying In A Dream that ends this album in a great way, strong song. So if you like me thought their debut was an average album, should definitely give these guys a new chance because their new album is a smoker with a couple of fantastic rockers. So if you're into melodic hardrock with strong melodies then check out Circus Of Life by Midnight Club.

[ Hidden Text ]