Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Algol - Searching For Inner And Outer Void (2006)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
dkazanc

*Artist: Algol
*Album: Searching For Inner and Outer Void
*Year: 2006
*Genre: Dark Noise Ambient
*Format: mp3@VBR
*Size: 95m Мб.

Tracklist:
01 - Intro (Receiver)
02 - Jupiter Ion Acoustic Waves
03 - Lyman Alpha
04 - Journey into Strings Dimensions
05 - Intro (Sunny Morning)
06 - Baikals Serenity
07 - Sunrise and Dawn at the Frolikha Lake
08 - From the Sun to the Rain
09 - Through Nocturnal Forest
Total playing time: 59:00

This album was created during summer and autumn of 2006 year, the main theme was inspired by 2 things, space and nature.
Consider these 2 parts a whole album was divided.
First part of album - "I.Void of Space Exploration" describe a musical atmosphere of space and cosmos. The most intresting feature, that this part was created using original sounds of acoustic waves, magnetic fields, solar winds, proton whistlers and i.e.
So here you can hear mostly noise-drone-dark ambient stuff, and maybe sometimes even not for relaxation!
So if you want to relax and fly away with landscapes&layers of Siberian nature you better go for second part of album - "II.Void of Earth Observation"! Here is completely ambient stuff with using different samples of rain, fire, thunder, wolf howls, birds i.e.

[ Hidden Text ]
cnacu6oT
Thanks man!
Lacrimas
Total 1 thanks.
Freak
Группа Algol должна играть programmist-metal!

И уж если написали на себя аннотацию по-английски, так ошибки хоть убрали бы. А то русскому эта аннотация нафиг не нужна, а перед западом некрасиво выйдет.
dkazanc
QUOTE(Freak @ Sep 28 2006, 17:22)
Группа Algol должна играть programmist-metal!

И уж если написали на себя аннотацию по-английски, так ошибки хоть убрали бы. А то русскому эта аннотация нафиг не нужна, а перед западом некрасиво выйдет.

Наверное имея космическю тематику вряд ли название группы исходит из названия языка программирования - Algol60.
Ошибки никому еще не мешали понять суть! И стыдно перед западом не из за грамматических ошибок, а из за того, что на такую огромную страну групп раз и обчелся!
rizzgaroth
И что это было? Заготовка звуковой дорожки к домашнему видео "Цветы и овощи приусадебного участка"?

Блин трафика жалко... Я думал это тот же Algol, который "Gorgonus Aura"
cancerabs
The download links are dead. Can someone share this album?

QUOTE(dkazanc @ Sep 28 2006, 18:10:44) *
http://forum.academ.org/uploads/post-182-1158724033.jpg

*Artist: Algol
*Album: Searching For Inner and Outer Void
*Year: 2006
*Genre: Dark Noise Ambient
*Format: mp3@VBR
*Size: 95m Мб.

Tracklist:
01 - Intro (Receiver)
02 - Jupiter Ion Acoustic Waves
03 - Lyman Alpha
04 - Journey into Strings Dimensions
05 - Intro (Sunny Morning)
06 - Baikals Serenity
07 - Sunrise and Dawn at the Frolikha Lake
08 - From the Sun to the Rain
09 - Through Nocturnal Forest
Total playing time: 59:00

This album was created during summer and autumn of 2006 year, the main theme was inspired by 2 things, space and nature.
Consider these 2 parts a whole album was divided.
First part of album - "I.Void of Space Exploration" describe a musical atmosphere of space and cosmos. The most intresting feature, that this part was created using original sounds of acoustic waves, magnetic fields, solar winds, proton whistlers and i.e.
So here you can hear mostly noise-drone-dark ambient stuff, and maybe sometimes even not for relaxation! smile1.gif
So if you want to relax and fly away with landscapes&layers of Siberian nature you better go for second part of album - "II.Void of Earth Observation"! Here is completely ambient stuff with using different samples of rain, fire, thunder, wolf howls, birds i.e.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.