Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Waldgerumque - De Ondermaanse Modus (2009)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
Gal

*Artist: Waldgerumque
*Album: De Ondermaanse Modus
*Year: 2009
*Genre: Atmospheric/Drone Ambient
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 104MB

Tracklist:
1. De Tweeledige Machine
2. De Ondermaanse Modus
3. Tot Slot
4. Lucide Dromen (Een Introductie)
Total playing time: 47:29

Extended info
Album given free to download (links from myspace), you can also get an actual copy, just contact Ivo in myspace, he asks for an amount of money (if I remember correctly as much as you want) and that money will be donated to some organization called Natuurmonumenten who'll buy and preserve the rare fragments of forest and other scenic beauty this country has left.

[ Hidden Text ]
Mikhail1944
I like the music, thanks! smile1.gif But it is not black metal in any way.
Gal
I'm terribly sorry, I just haven't heard the album yet, I was gonna do that tomorrow, I didn't knew he deicided to make this one without black.
Mikhail1944
It's not a problem smile3.gif This album mainly consists of drone ambient stuff but it's really atmospheric. And I like drone ambient.
akmolian
Пипец, поговорили
Morbvs
Стремный проектец, Van Dwaling En Licht был практически никаким. Посмотрим, что тут.
justdoom
замечательно! прошлый просто отпад) был
Gal
Please opinions in english, and generally, how would you describe the genre so I could edit the post, Atmospheric Drone Ambient ?
justdoom
)))) on last CD there were some black influences,even 1 fully black track,yet I haven't listened to new,but suspeсt that it's samelike.... Post/black,drone,ambient
Mikhail1944
I suggest atmospheric/drone ambient. The last track actually differs from the previous three ones.
Morbvs
Taken my words back. Unlike "Van Dwaling En Licht" this one is fvkkin awesome. headcrab.png

P.S. And yes, this is atmospheric/drone ambient for sure.
msk1147
Развели тут латиницу 16.gif
Gal
Thanks guys
by the way, as far as I remember this album was ready three months ago (or something like that) and was about to give it for downloading, but Ivo wasn't satisfied from the result so he re-made it
justdoom
только сейчас меня осинило.....какой всё таки...шедевральный 3й трэк Tot Slot

слушать на репите!!! и вникать!
Mujahedin
nice
fuck3r
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.