Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lyle Workman - Harmonic Crusader (2008)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
krom

*Artist: Lyle Workman
*Album: Harmonic Crusader
*Year: 2008
*Genre: Instrumental Rock/Jazz Classical/Fusion
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 116MB

Tracklist:
1. Behemoth's Ball (4:42)
2. Ruckus Maximus (9:23)
3. Burning of the Brightest Flame (5:46)
4. Nothing Left Unsaid (9:07)
5. Unconditional Love (6:44)
6. Pieds-En-L'air (2:37)
7. Stratum Opus (3:57)
8. Devotion (2:00)
9. Ode to the Gypsy King (2:21)
10. Big Reveal (3:03)
Total playing time: 49:40

Extended info
Состав:
Lyle Workman - Guitar (Tracks 1-10), Organ (Tracks 1, 10), Keys (Track 3, 4), Voice (Track 8)
Vinnie Calaiuta - Drums (Track 1)
Jimmy Johnson - Bass (Tracks 1, 5)
Eric Gorfain - Violin (Tracks 1, 10)
Daphne Chen - Violin (Tracks 1, 10)
Leah Katz - Viola (Tracks 1, 10)
Richard Dodd - Cello (Tracks 1, 10)
Simon Phillips - Drums (Track 2)
Mike Elizondo - Bass (Track 2)
Jeff Babko - Piano (Track 2), Organ (Tracks 3, 5), Rhodes Piano (Track 4), Trombone and Tuba (Track 7)
MB Gordy - Vibes, Marimba, Glockenspiel, Timpani, Percussion (Track 2)
Stevie Blacke - Violin, Viola, Cello (Tracks 2, 4)
Patrick Warren - Marxophone, Orchestral Bells (Track 2)
Gary Novak - Drums (Tracks 3, 4, 5)
Jimmy Earl - Bass (Tracks 3, 4)
Larry Goldings - Organ Solo (Track 5)
Charlie Bisharat - Violin (Track 7)
Cameron Stone - Cello (Track 7)
Chtis Bleth - Clarnet, Flute, Piccolo Flute, English Horn (Track 7), Bass Clarnet, Tenor Saxophone (Track 9)
Mario Gonzales - Trumpet, Flugelhorn (Track 7)
John Mason - French Horn (Track 7)
Lori Andrews - Harp (Track 7)
Trey Henry - Double Bass (Track 7)
Matt Laug - Percussion (Track 7), Drums (Track 10)
Karen Briggs - Violin (Track 9)
Jon Button - Double Bass (Track 9)
Sean Hurly - Bass (Track 10)

[ Hidden Text ]
StabWound
Lyle Workman is an American guitarist, composer and music producer. His music has been widely distributed since his debut on the eponymous Bourgeois Tagg album in 1986, and is currently best known for his work as composer and bandleader for the Superbad soundtrack.

Workman is also credited as composer for the hit comedies,"Yes Man", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", The 40-Year-Old Virgin, and the Jon Favreau film Made. He contributed on guitar and other instruments on soundtracks to The Skeleton Key, Two for the Money, In Good Company, Starsky & Hutch, Old School, and both Charlie's Angels and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

His work on the Superbad soundtrack has earned critical acclaim.

Workman released his first instrumental "solo" album, Purple Passages, in 1996, and was well reviewed among musicians with XTC's Dave Gregory calling Workman "a musician of consummate skill, creativity and taste". His second solo album, Tabula Rasa (2001), has also received rave reviews. "Harmonic Crusader" was released in 2009.

Workman is also known to Todd Rundgren fans as the lead guitarist on Rundgren's albums Nearly Human and 2nd Wind. Beck's live audiences saw Workman perform as the lead guitarist on Beck's tours from 1999 to 2001, and Workman toured with Sting on 2006's Broken Music Tour, and performed with him at Live 8. He has also worked extensively with Frank Black, and has worked as a studio musician in Los Angeles in both Jingles and as a studio musician on many rock and pop albums. He also did the score for Drillbit Taylor.

[ Hidden Text ]

Thanks for this my friend, but it's practically impossible to donwload from deposit files, it's a pathetic host , just can't figure out why peps keep on upping shit on that fucked up host, I can only guess it's to get conversion points or some shit like that, wich makes it even more ridicolous, because we should NOT be looking to make any sort profit from sharing, that belongs to the bands.

If it cost money to host files, bad fucking luck, it cost even more money to produce a good Album, there simply is no argument.

It's when peps try to profit from sharing, that things get fucked up, it's unethical, it hurts the bands and it defeats the purpose of it all. "To promote this music to as many people as possible across the planet".

In turn more people can support each particular band uppon hearing and likeing what they got from sharing.

Personaly I find it offensive and won't do it. I use the My rapidShare & MegaUpload points to extend the respective accounts so my mirrors remain active for as long as possible.

I want to support my fav bands, i want them to release more good music and also want EVERYONE to hear them and if they like them; support them too.

So here are some mirrors.... ffs....

Ps; I'm speaking in general terms, not having a go (Least of all the poster of this release) or accussing anyone of anything in particular, I'm just pointing out the white Elephant in the middle of the room.

Mirrorz...
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.