Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Solitary {Pol}
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
ShadMAD
Please I need any of these albums of SOLITARY {PL} in any format, any quality. I would be very grateful.
[Пожалуйста, мне нужны какие-либо из этих альбомов в любом формате, любого качества]
Chansons de geste [Demo, 1997] or Love Death Dance [Demo, 1998]

And also I need something from NATTAS but that is not so important.
Спасибо заранее. pray.gif
celestial_keeper
I have only this demo, enjoy!
[ Hidden Text ]
ShadMAD
QUOTE(celestial_keeper @ Jul 9 2009, 23:32:42) *
I have only this demo, enjoy!

Spasibo...Blagodarim...Gracias...Merci...THANK YOU!!!

celestial_keeper
Изволитэ smile3.gif
bagingkle
QUOTE(ShadMAD @ Jul 6 2009, 23:11:26) *
Please I need any of these albums of SOLITARY {PL} in any format, any quality. I would be very grateful.
[Пожалуйста, мне нужны какие-либо из этих альбомов в любом формате, любого качества]
Chansons de geste [Demo, 1997] or Love Death Dance [Demo, 1998]

And also I need something from NATTAS but that is not so important.
Спасибо заранее. pray.gif

Hello,

Do yo have of Solitary's music now? If you do could you share it with me. I would appreciate it and have plenty of music to share if you are looking for anything.
ShadMAD
QUOTE(bagingkle @ Dec 20 2020, 02:19:27) *
Hello,

Do yo have of Solitary's music now? If you do could you share it with me. I would appreciate it and have plenty of music to share if you are looking for anything.

CODE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iuv9hz518bmk2bi/SOLITARY_-1997-_Chansons_De_Geste.7z/file

This link would be valid for 14 days, so if anyone have better option, than he/she can upload on other server to be longer period of time. All credits go to the celestial_keeper.

Enjoy and cheers, my friends. 9.gif
celestial_keeper
QUOTE(bagingkle @ Dec 20 2020, 01:19:27) *
Hello,

Hi bagingkle,

Any chance of sharing "Solitary - Midwinter" demo?
I think many people would appreciate that. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.