1. Introduction
2. Highway Star
3. Strange Kind Of Woman
4. Maybe I’m A Leo
5. Never Before
6. Lazy
7. Space Truckin’
8. Smoke On The Water
9. Lucille (special track for SACD only)

BONUS TRACKS
10. Hush
11. River Deep Mountain High

Total playing time: 1:30:00

Extended info
Deep Purple - Live On The BBC
Hybrid SACD [AFZ-017] / Mastered by Steve Hoffman
SACD rip in 24-bit/96kHz | FLAC | cue, m3u & Log | complete Artwork
~2.1 gb incl recovery | Rock | 1972/2004 | Running Time: 90 min

Since this release is from an audiophile label, great care was spent making sure the sound is as crisp as possible from tapes this old, and the work has paid off. Those with SACD equipment get to hear "Lucille" and also experience the band in a wider soundscape, making the performance even more lifelike.

+Technical Log

Marantz SA-15 Stereo CD/SACD-Player
Tascam US-144 Audio Interface
Wavelab 5.01 Recording Software

SACD-Player > Tascam > Laptop > recorded in 24/96 > split into seperate Tracks >
FLAC encoded (1.21) > create m3u & cue with Foobar2000

Please burn gapless to match original track layout.

----------------------------

First recorded in 1972 for the BBC, Deep Purple in concert was not released until 1980 and what a release! This is Deep Purple at the top of their game. To make this collection even more spectacular, two of Deep Purple's biggest hits have been added as bonus tracks. In 1968, Hush hit the American charts and climbed to #4. In 1969, River Deep Mountain High reached #53 on the Billboard charts. On River Deep Mountain High the band remained faithful to Phil Spector’s "wall of sound".

Deep Purple Live On The BBC is effectively the album Machine Head live, with six out of seven tracks from that album, followed by an encore of Little Richard’s rock and roll standard "Lucille".

Deep Purple Live On The BBC also features Deep Purple's classic Smoke On The Water. Put it all together and you have a one-of-a-kind collection…

----------------------------

Stabwound's notes;
If you are wondering why the links have MiRRoR tags on them, it's because this is not my hand-made flac. It is a flac I found on AvaxHome. The reason i'm going with it is becasue i could not possibly do any better. Much respect to the original ripper/uploader for the outstanding quality of this share.

This is an audiophile release, meaning it is of the highest quality possible, so if you want to burn this to a CD-R, I strongly suggest you get a high quality CD-R like Plextor Premium 2 or Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs.

If you intend to play this on iPod (or other portables), don't bother d/l this flac, get a 28Kbps Mp3, because that's what the Ipod does to high quality recordings, makes them sound like two pigs fucking in mud.

D/l this only if you have good equipment (Hi-Fi). If you do, when you play it, you will cum in your pants!

Once again much respect to the original uploader.

[ Hidden Text ]

Each file is 200Mb and links are interchangeable.
RAR PAssword:
aksman