01 - Blood
02 - Is It There For You
03 - Fires In The Still Sea
04 - Electricity 3
05 - ( Like A ) Pyramid Of Fire
Total playing time: 25:11

Extended info
From Aural Innovations #36 (May 2007)

White Noise Sound are a 7-piece from Swansea, Wales and were fully formed in January 2006. The Blood EP is their debut and was recorded with Pete Kember of Spacemen 3, Spectrum and E.A.R. in February 2006.......BLOOD sounds almost exactly like the Jesus and Mary Chain! Pretty badass tune! The band is comprised of Gavin Wilkins (age 26) - Guitar and Vocals, Adam Tovey (age 26) - Guitar, Vocals, Keys and Programming, Paul Griffiths (age 25) - Guitar, Rick Lolla (age 22) - Guitar, Chris O'keefe (age 25) - Bass guitar, Dan Henley (age 26) - Synth, Phil Stanton (age 26) - Drums!!!!!!! They don't have any age 23's or 24, they better work on that. IS IT THERE FOR YOU nice slow atmospheric with spoken vocals, sounds like all the bands mentioned above plus Spiritualized! Get's loud, a Sonic Trance! At around 3:28 explodes into hypercoolness!!!.........FIRES IN THE STILL SEA more meditative space music with female spoken vocal! ELECTRICITY 3 beautiful Space Man pop! Takes me back to the early 90's! Some can't escape...takes me back to the majestic beauty of seeing Loop in 1990 play the Cannibal Club in Austin! I could see then, that was the future! But instead the future somehow became Stone Temple Pilots and Pearl Jam, what the fuck happened? (LIKE A) PYRAMID OF FIRE (OUTRO) backwards drums? Manic crazyass guitar...then all slows down! BLOOD REPRISE more of the same, this CD is really very enjoyable and excellent, but we're not living in 1990!!! More of the excellent female? vocal.....2nd time thru on the CD EP and it sounds better and better!!!!!!!

DAN HENLEY - Vox, Synth;
ADAM TOVEY - Guitar, Vox, Keys, Programming;
PAUL GRIFFITHS - Guitar;
RIC LOLLA - Guitar;
CHRIS O'KEEFE - Bass;
PHIL STANTON - Drums

[ Hidden Text ]