Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rapoon - Time Frost (2007)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
Executor_

*Artist: Rapoon
*Album: Time Frost
*Year: 2007
*Genre: Glacial Ambient
*Format: mp3@CBR224kbps
*Size: 94MB

Tracklist:
1 Glacial Danube (6:08)
2 Thin Light (6:13)
3 A Darkness Of Snow (6:51)
4 Horizon Discrete (5:36)
5 Ice Whispers (34:18)
Total playing time: 59:06

Extended info
One of the predicted swings in the weather due to global warming is paradoxically a new ice age which could envelope Europe. Time Frost is music based upon this concept and uses tiny fragments of music from an iconic European composition, Johann Strauss's Blue Danube. I imagined that tiny pieces of former cultures survived locked in the ice and waiting for future archaeologists to discover and interpret them.I used vinyl lock grooves of the Blue Danube (from the 1968 MGM recording for the film soundtrack 2001 ) These formed the starting points for the five compositions in Time Frost which were then manipulated and added to and re-arranged into new compositions. Time Frost is an imaginary recording of the mutational process of sound locked into ice and transformed over millenia. Like ghosts of music trapped in an evershifting permafrost.

[ Hidden Text ]
HA7tur
Красотища 20.gif
Diabolicum_Errare
Такое нежелательно пропускать, особенно перед сезоном холодов smile1.gif
sarcophagus
очень понравилось. искал как раз хороший амбиент, нелегко найти среди тысяч штамповок. этот проект кстати состоит из какого-то дядьки из известного и старого индустриального проекта zoviet france.
ЦИТАТА
Time Frost is music based upon this concept and uses tiny fragments of music from an iconic European composition, Johann Strauss's Blue Danube. I imagined that tiny pieces of former cultures survived locked in the ice and waiting for future archaeologists to discover and interpret them.I used vinyl lock grooves of the Blue Danube

да, действительно шорох винила и еле слышная отдаленная орхестральная музыка доставляет. концепт интересный.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.